Our affiliate programs do have some restrictions that we take very seriously. Please make sure that you understand and agree to abide by the following restrictions before you apply for the program. Compliance is monitored and violations will result in forfeit of commissions earned and termination from the program.
- Paid Search – we don’t allow use of paid search marketing (PPC) on any paid search engine including Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. This includes direct to site linking through our affiliate links or paid ads linking visitors to a landing page on your site with our link on it.
- Paid advertising on Facebook – we consider paid ads on Facebook to be the same as PPC ads and do not allow use of our links in paid ads on Facebook.
- Use of keywords like Fanatics Coupon, Fanatics Coupons, etc in natural SEO of your site if you do not offer your shoppers a coupon – this is deceptive marketing and bad user experience and will not be tolerated.
- Content Scraping – other than the content provided in our product datafeeds, affiliates do not have permission to use the copy from any of our sites as their own.
- Use of any Spyware, Adware or Malware to promote our program.
- The use of misspells or derivations of our trademarks or trademarked domains as a means to gain type in traffic.
- Use of any shopping assistants, browser helpers, or toolbars to promote our program.
- Use of “cookie stuffing” or “forced click” strategies to promote our program.
- Link cloaking is allowed, but the intentional cloaking of the referring URL to obscure marketing techniques is not allowed.
- Impersonating Fanatics through methods like setting up social media groups and pages using our brand, trademarks, images, etc without our permission (which would not be granted)
If you have any questions on whether a particular marketing strategy you are considering are acceptable in our program, please ask before you implement it. Violation of any of these prohibitions will lead to termination from the program and forfeit of commissions earned.