Do you have an engaging Facebook Business page but aren’t sure how to monetize it? While one option is to do affiliate posts, there is another option to create a Facebook Shop. Please see below for detailed instructions.
• Must have a Facebook Business Page with 2,000+ Likes
Log Into Your Facebook account and go to your Fan Page. Note, you can only add Shops to Facebook Business/Fans Pages
Click on the Shop button on the right hand navigation
Select Check out Method, click Check Out on Another Website and Click Continue
Select Setting Up Shop, select Currency and click Continue
Grab your Fanatics affiliate link on Shareasale. We recommend the product detail page . Copy your affiliate link.
Now it is time to add your products, click Add Products and fill out the appropriate fields
• Add at least one photo. You can add multiple views of the product as well as videos if you like. However, a minimum of one photo is required. You can download these images by right clicking on the product on the Fanatics product detail page.
• Add the retail price since this is a long-term listing
• Fill out the product name and be sure to include the words #ad to be FTC compliant. Example – Arizona Diamondbacks Majestic 2017 Cool Base Custom Jersey – #ad
• Include your description, make this a personal description
• In the field called Checkout url, paste your affiliate link.
• Click Save
Your Facebook Shop is now live so you can Tag Products. Go to existing or a new Facebook post. You will see an option that says Tag Products. Click on Tag Products and then click on the part of the image you would like to tag. For a point of reference, this tagging process is the same as when you tag individuals in your Facebook posts.
Once tagging is completed, your post shows a link called Products Shown. It will show the product image you uploaded, price and a hyperlink to purchase. Your followers can click on this link to purchase or click on your Shop button.